Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] Zek – Discipline

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JamSam 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Zek
    Participant

Application Form
    Name, Age and where you’re from

– My name is Steffan, and I’m 24 years old from Denmark. I’m currently studying to become a “Business Manager”.. Still many years to go! I love to hangout with friends, and ofcourse play games. I’m also quite of an joker, and I tend to mess around with them beautiful people, but ofcourse know when to be serious!

I’m rarely doing anything besides studying and playing games.. I’ll only have to leave if anything important and necessary happens, I’m also easy to get in contact with if anything is needed!

Character Name and BattleTag

Zek / Dege#21921

Class

Priest

Primary spec

Discipline

Link to your Armory profile

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/agamaggan/Zek

Warcraft Logs or Similar

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23059511?zone=11&mode=detailed#metric=hps&partition=1
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/20786846?zone=11&mode=detailed#metric=hps&partition=1
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/20786846?zone=11&mode=detailed#metric=hps

Sorry, I have no longer have access to the private ones in Walkthrough nor eXample.

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

https://imgur.com/a/0sjcy2y

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

– Warhad added me via Wowprogress, I’d think and I been looking for a guild, that has the days and time that suits my schedule.

I’m a dedicated player, that loves the game and I know my class inside out! I’m always trying to perform at my best, and I do a lot of researching in my spare time. I also enjoy getting to know new people, and always have a great conversation on TS3 or Skype.

I seek a guild, that can offers stability, and reliability. I’m also looking for a guild, that has the raid times, that fits my schedule. I’m also seeking a guild, with player’s, that’s full update with their class, and prepared for every en-counter, and ofcourse a good atmosphere. This being said, I think “MMM” is a perfect place for me to be, and I noticed that they have exactly what I need, and this is exactly what I’m looking to become a part of!

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

– I haven’t been in a guild for quite a while now.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

– WotLK

ICC 11/12 HC

Cataclysm

BwD 4/6 HC
    BoT 5/6 HC
    TotFW 1/2 HC
    FL 7/7HC
    DS 8/8 HC

Mists of Pandaria

MsV 5/6 HC
    HoF 4/6 HC
    ToES 3/4 HC
    ToT 13/13 HC + Undying Ra-den
    SoO 14/14 HC + 14/14M

Ðanish Terrace – After ToT and SoO before Mythic came out, I decided to step down. I been in and out of casually guilds since then.

eXample W34 – I joined eXample, because I had two IRl’s, and after we cleared NH, they decided to go Alliance on Outland in a guild called Fatalis. They broke up due to Avatar.

Walkthrough W46 – I joined Walkthrough after Fatalis, and I cleared ToS. Too much drama left me without a choose and I joined Ecology for a briefly moment, because Dunderz told them, that I were as good a resto shaman, as he was. But I was burn out, and decided to step down.

Ecology – ^^

Warlords of Draenor

HM 7/7 HC – 3/7M
    HFC 13/13 HC – 11/13M

Legion

EN 7/7M
    ToV 3/3M
    NH 10/10M
    ToS 9/9M
    AbT 11/11M

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

– Int – Haste – Crit – Mastery – Vers

First of all. Haste reduces global cooldown, cast time, cooldown on Solace and ticks from SW:P or PtW. Etc, amounts of attack Mindbender can do. Crit doubles the value and mastery just increases the healing done through atonement, and absorption. Versatility is bottom damage and healing increased, aswell as reduced damage taken.

Therefore, you wanna have as much haste/crit, so you can pump your atonements.

I run Twist of Fate, but I do like to run Schism with Solace for the extra burst-healing.
    I usually don’t run Mindbender, as I like the mana and damage Solace is providing even through it’s an extra gcd.
    I tend to choose Contrition if I need to single/spot heal. If not, I run Sins due to the damage it’s providing.
    I run Halo for raids, I could do Divine Star, but it depends whether were stacked or not.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

– I usually play with another Discipline during our RBG’s sessions. We tend to talk about talents, burst-healing combos, and so on. But, it’s not rocket science 🙂

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

– Etc. absorptions, decent damage, personal CD’s etc. Tank.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

– Yes, I do have a working microphone and I’m also able to speak.

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

– Yes, it’s perfect.

• This topic was modified 3 days, 15 hours ago by  Korogg.

Okayama

Hi Zek,

Thank you for your application we will discuss it and get back to you with any questions we may have.

Thanks
    Okayama

Beatrix
    Participant

Dege from No Hard Feelings a while back?

JamSam

Hello Zek

Whereas you’ve got some impressive Resto Shaman logs, on this occasion we’ll be declining your application based on the lack of logs on your priest. Thank you for taking the time to apply and apologies for getting back to you late.

Regards,
    JamSam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.