Forums Guild Applications [WITHDRAWN] Zagann Aff/Destro Lock

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Zagann
    Participant

Application Form
    Name, Age and where you’re from

– Alexander Schleimann (Friends call me Alex), 21, from Denmark, living in the southern part of Fyn.

Character Name and BattleTag

– Zagann-Kazzak Zagann#2799

Class

– Warlock

Primary spec

– Affliction

Link to your Armory profile

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/zagann

Warcraft Logs or Similar

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27459301 (Nothing impressive at the moment)

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

https://i.imgur.com/2EBTBQR.jpg
    BigWigs, Details!, Elvui, GTFO, Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, Exorsus Raid Tools, oRA3.

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

– Previously played in the guild, joined a new one after I decided I wanted to try something a bit more Hardcore.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

– Banter Basement – The GM and officer decided the guild should stop raiding mythic because they had grown tired of the game due to ToS being a boring raid. I joined a bit more than a month prior to this.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

– Started raiding in SoO where I cleared 11/14 HC(mythic) with a friend guild and then 14/14 Mythic after it was nerfed. Then that guild disbanded during WoD HM/BRF. Joined a new friend guild on Defias Brotherhood but that didn’t work out so I joined MMM after that. Played with MMM in BRF and HFC until MMM was 11/13 Mythic and I transfered to Ravencrest and joined a guild called Drive. I left MMM in the first place because like I said I wanted to try something a bit more hardcore and Drive that was rank 45 at the time I believe wanted to go for top 20 next tier. This guild disbaneded about 6 months later while it was still Tier 19 due to the GM taking real money for the Archimonde runs we were selling without telling anyone but 1 officer he was living with. Promising the rest gold for the runs but they rarely came. Next I joined Innominatum who was rank 90 ish at the time and played with them till EN came out. I burned out of the game quickly and was benched from progress after I got a Prydaz as my first legendary. (Asked if it was due to performance, but was told it wasn’t). Quit the game for a while but came back shortly before NH release. Played with that guild in NH and part of ToS but had to take a break due to compulsory military service. Was kicked out due to bad knees after 1.5 months and started playing WoW again. Joined Banter Basement and now im here.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

– I play my class as a dot class that excels in multi-target scenarios be it cleaving or with add spawns that increase priority target damage. I don’t think I play it differently than others, I just try to copy what works for the best players and do that.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

– I look at other Warlock logs and try to copy what good players do and watch streams of my class or other good players and copy what I think they do right. I use class discord for basic information about talent/legendary/trinket/etc combinations. Ask high tier players if i have more detailed questions or alike.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

– Affliction has almost no weaknesses at the moment other than bosses with no adds and heavy movement. (expecting the nerf spec to be nerfed soon.) It works extremly well in fights with adds or multiple targets to get more reap stacks and % dmg increase from dead adds, and more soul shards for more UA’s to increase priority target dmg. It has strong defensiveness due to Soul Leech and Unending Resolve, and obviosuly some decent mobility from Burning Rush and Demonic Circle and then Demonic Gateway. And then theres Destro for extra hard burst priority target dmg if needed during certains phases of a boss.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

– Yes I use discord and yes I have a mic. I call out stuff during bosses if it makes sense, I try to avoid saying obvious or irrelevant things.

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

– Yes

If you need more information just ask and apologies if I missed something or something doesn’t make sense, just point it out and I’ll fix it.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Druwd.

carrot
    Participant

Zagan buddy old pal, i always thought u was like 30. How comes your applying on a warlock and not your mage?

drowd thinks is because you cant handle the heat.

Zagann
    Participant

Havent played mage seriosuly really since EN start, rerolled to DH when i started again right before NH release because I got a BiS leggo on it and then rerolled to Warlock at ToS release. Also, I mained Warlock back in SoO and I wanted to play it again. Though I still play my mage sometimes.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Zagann.

Zomgtotems
    Participant

Best mage EU, get him in

Druwd

We are doing an alt heroic raid tonight at 21.00 server if you are available

Drowd

Zagann
    Participant

Sure thing

Druwd

Hi – apologies for the delay – We will give the final response on Tuesday.

Drowd

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.