Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] Yorgy – Resto druid

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Application Form
    Name, Age and where you’re from
    Ilie Ovidiu. 31 years from Romania

Character Name and BattleTag

Primary spec

Link to your Armory profile

Warcraft Logs or Similar

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

View post on

I’m using ElvUI, Weakauras, DBM and ExRT
    How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?
    I got an whisper from Warmad that you guys are looking for a resto druid and that I should apply.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
    I am a guild master in the current guild but lately we had problems recruiting people and we had some people who stopped and we decided to stop raiding.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
    I started playing wow in vanilla on a US server where I cleared MC BWL and ZG. In BC I started playing on EU and I cleared everything except Sunwell Plateau
    In wrath I did some casual raids and I managed to do Undying in Naxx. After this I focused more on PVP and in Cataclysm I managed to get gladiator title and 2700 rating in 3v3.In Mist of Pandaria and Warlords I was very casual and only did some PVE.
    In Legion I’ve started raiding again and I’ve made the current guild with a friend where we managed to clear EN, Nighthold and 6/9 in Nighthold because we took a break during the summer.In antorus we killed 7/11M but because we are on a dead server we couldn’t recruit any good players and we just decided to stop raiding.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others
    I think resto druid is one of the most versatile healer. We have good healing during movement, insane burst healing but week when we have to single target heal

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.
    I spend alot of time on druid’s discord server reading everything i can about resto druid and I always check logs to see what I can improve.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)
    My biggest strenght as a resto druid is the aoe heal that I can pull at certain points where is alot of raid dmg, healing people while we move in fights like immonar where i can top everyone with tranquility makes druids very good healers for certain fights.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?
    Yes i have discord and a mic and I can be vocal, I was helping leading the raids in my last guild.

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Druwd.

Hi Yorgy – Thanks for the application.

I have a few extra questions:

1 – Did you contribute to the healing CD planning in your previous guild – if so, how did you do this.

2 – Have you played any other healing spec – if so – which? – Would you like to?

3 – I have spent a lot of time talking to our current healing roster about healer UIs recently.
    Do you work on your UI often or look for ways to improve it?
    How does it differ to a “standard” high-end raiding UI in your opinion – and can you see any ways it could be more efficient to support your performance?

I look forward to your answers

1. Yes the healing was planned by me and 1 other officer who was playing resto shaman and we used angry assignments for every major cd the healers had to use during fights.
    2.I currently have a holy priest alt wich I play from time to time but nothing serious
    3.I played both standard UI and customized UI and i think both work pretty well if you take some time and set it up. I like to spend time setting up my ui and trying new WA from time to time.

Hi Yorgy

We have reviewed your application and your responses above and unfortunately we have decided to decline.

I wish you the best of luck finding the right guild.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.