Forums Guild Applications [Declined] Vestelya – Restoration Shaman

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Okayama 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vestelya
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from
    Hey there my name’s Dean , I’m 20 years of age and i come from Greece =)

Character Name and BattleTag
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/Vestelya
    Currently running Enchancement just to test what they changed xD
    BattleTag : Mystogan#22240

Class
    Shaman

Primary spec:
    Restoration

Warcraft Logs or Similar
    I don’t have many logs from the last expansion due to the fact that i had to study and get my master’s degree. If it is that necessary we can talk this out in-game =)

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

Bagnon
    Decursive
    DBM
    SUF

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?
    I’m just frustrated that nobody takes mythic dungeon and raids seriously , so I heard that you are pretty active and take things seriously , so I’m up for that challenge =)

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
    They were pretty much inactive or considering their own future , i had to go through every single one to organise a single mythic run , or a timewalk raid etc. I wansn’t even an officer , just a member…

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

I’m a perfectionist! If noone is leading , I’ll take matters in my hands and lead . The last guild i tried to save from its’ misery was ‘The Haven’ , but noone was willing to particiipate in the events or hear me out in dungeon/raid groups so we ended up wiping lots of times. We were using Discord too , so it would be easier to explain to everyone what was necessary in every boss fight , but the outcome was innevitable.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others
    I try to proritise certain things . Obviously tank is always alive . I’m prioritising dps . In case 2 dps are low and iin danger of dying , i’ll try to save both of course , but first the highest one possible.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.
    I improve by constantly playing and reading. I like to read . Either it’s forums , or reddiit post , anything that can provide useful knowledge =)

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)
    It is said that shammys are #4 or #5 in the healing ranking , but I find that to be quite wrong , for the fact that we provide aoe and massive single-target healing + we have totems 😀

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?
    I do have Discord and i’m familiar with the English language as well. I can provide and maintain a good conversation =)

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)
    I can raid 24/7 . I can’t wait =) =)

Thank you in advance for taking into consideration my application , no matter the outcome =)

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Okayama.

Okayama

Hi Vestelya,

Sorry for the late response with the raid released this week we have focusing a lot of our efforts into that.

With that being said I am afraid we will have to decline your application this time around.

Good luck finding a home.

Okayama

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.