Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] Torqueo – Enhancement Shaman

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rovsnegl
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from
    Jesper, Age: 21 and I’m from Denmark

Character Name and BattleTag
    Char name: Torqueo – Draenor, Rovsneglen#21331

Class
    Shaman (Switching to Hunter in BFA)

Primary spec
    Enhancement (Switching to BM in BFA)

Link to your Armory profile
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/torqueo

Warcraft Logs or Similar
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/torqueo

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)
    Elvui, Details and Weakaura

View post on imgur.com

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?
    My brother Divorsia is in your guild with multiple others I’ve raided with such as Kratos and Kelthyzad, I could be cool and fun to raid with them again

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
    My last/current guild is Law on Draenor who I joined in on when they were progressing on Argus, I have just over 200 pulls on Mythic Argus with (best pull 29%) has decided to join up with another guild leaving 15 people out on 3 different rotations where I volunteered to sit on team 3 and be part of the last group to down Argus but now the guild has spent 3 weeks trying to reclear the raid and has been stuck on Aggramar for the past 2 weeks unable to fulfil the deal I’m therefor looking for a new guild where I can find my place in and maybe on occasions raid with my brother

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
    I started legion out in a guild called After hours together with Divorsia where we got 4/7M EN and we the later hoped to another guild where we ended up with 7/7M (CE) EN and 2/3M ToV in and I ended burning out 3/10M in Nighthold and I returned in Antorus where I got 6/11M and the just over the 200 pulls on Mythic Argus I don’t have much experience with leadership in raids but I wouldn’t have anything against getting at that either

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others
    I put more weight on survival than DPS if I can see that it is needed such as switching in Prydaz instead of a DPS legendary and overall I prefer to do mechanics over DPS since a dead dps doesn’t do any damage

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.
    I use logs to improve to see how what mistakes I make and how to avoid repeating them such as getting hit by Argus cone randomly which I’ve ended up correcting also getting harsh critique works well

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)
    As a Enhancement shaman I provide strong sustained single target damage with potential of high bursting, cleaving is good but could be better, as a enhancement shaman I’m quite squishy

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?
    I use Discord Daily, and of course I have a microphone, I’m Vocal when I need to be

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)
    Yea without a problem that is my Prime time

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Korogg.

Druwd

Hi Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately our roster is full except for truly exceptional applications so we will have to decline.

Best of luck finding a guild.

Regards,
    Drowd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.