Forums Guild Applications [Declined] Thresha – Hunter

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thresha 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thresha
    Participant

Application Form
    Name, Age and where you’re from

Ash Cooper, 23, Sunny sunny Bournemouth

Character Name and BattleTag
    – Thresha & Thresha#2679

Class
    – Hunter

Primary spec
    – BM / SV depending on fight and which does more DPS

Link to your Armory profile
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravenholdt/Thresha

Warcraft Logs or Similar
    https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravenholdt/Thresha
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravenholdt/thresha#difficulty=4

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)
    – Main ones being: Weak auras, Bigwigs, Quarts, Plater, Big debuffs, Bartender, Angry assignments, RC loot council, exorsus, Everything else is either quality of life or pvp.

View post on imgur.com

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?
    – So I’ve been on this server since beginning of WOD and I just know it’s the best progressed guild on the server.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
    – So the guild I’m currently in is made up of almost purely IRL friends, some of my best friends IRL we have a good laugh but only about 3-5 other members of the raiding team are even note worthy and while its been fun as a step back some serious raiding. I have the time and seriousness to join a much more progressed guild.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
    – Right so from the top. I was on Outland alliance and I raided “hardcore” 4 days a week 4 hour raids in Xeon, we were competitive for the best guild on one of the most popular EU servers. we got realm 2nd hc deathwing and a decent score on raggy too. During mop I took a plunge at a LoL career I was Diamond 1 (before challenger existed) and only play wow casually. WOD came around and I joined “Solar Prominence” and we were competitive with this guild by the time HFC came around, I was an officer in this guild and the GM Cayna who is a great friend of mine obviously has gone to method at which point the guild all jumped ship. I raided in a mythic guild very early legion of some elite players but the raid schedule was only 2x 2hours a week, but yet still we were realm first Mythic xavius on Dragonblight Ally. Since then I HATED the AP grind and real life was taking over so I joined my IRL buddies to where I am now.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others
    – Sitting at 188days total /played on my hunter with 10days at 120! I’ve got around 400-500 days total across all my alts. I’ve played multiple classes in high mythic raiding and arena always making the full use of my class. The way I play Hunter is the way I play any class. To its full potential.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.
    – I’m extremely active in the Hunter discord and speak to the literal “top” highest hunters whenever need be, I’ll always do my research and often too to ensure nothing changes etc. On top of that I apply my own knowledge and experience to all the knowledge available, so I don’t just become a copy paste robot and not actually understand why something is good. I take it in understand and learn then apply my own knowledge etc

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)
    – Hunter: 3 dps specs so usually 1 is always competitive, as of current I have gear suited for SV or BM so I switched between encounters to which benefits each spec. So aside from lots of dps, Very mobile, so god damn much utility via movement or immunities or lust, which leads us to usually being given duties or jobs during raids which I love! E.g. Siege crafter etc

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?
    – of course, beautiful stand alone mic, extremely vocal and bants otherwise what’s the point

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)
    Sounds good to me, I’ll have to take my girlfriend out on an extra date night per week to make up for the new raid hours 😛

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Okayama.

krisblade

Hi Thresha,

Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately we already have two skilled hunters and would not have a position in our roster currently for a third.

Thank you for your interest in MMM and good luck finding a new home.

Krisblade

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  krisblade.

Thresha
    Participant

Thanks for the reply!
    Shame to hear your roster doesn’t have space for me. If anything changes I’d still be interested in the future as I’m only interested in the top guild of a server. Maybe potentially even as a sub in the roster.
    I’ve raided in top 150 world guilds, always pulling 95+ parses and do consider myself an exceptional player.

Good luck with progression guys and again Thank you for your time
    `

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.