April 15, 2018 at 11:29 pm #5800
Name, Age and where you’re from
– Leopold “sQery” Bernstein
Character Name and BattleTag
– sQQery-Mannoroth and LookyLooky#2106
Link to your Armory profile
Currently working on better gear, spamming Mythic Plus Dungeons
Warcraft Logs or Similar
– WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/mannoroth/Sqqery
What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)
How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?
–I used to play for Solar Prominence and when they disbanded most of my friends joined you guys. As I’ve only heared good things about you from especially Sploob and Gunbjorn and I saw you being back in action, I thought I just have to apply for you guys.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
– After Solar disbanded I decided to join a German guild (big mistake) while the progress was very nice and enjoyable, the raid atmosphere was super toxic and unbareable. I simply did not feel the intrest to login anymore and lost the joy of the game. Returning to them after my break was no option for me. As stated above I’ve only heared very good things about you and you guys are a great ranking too, especially that you had a break after NH.
Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
– EN+ some of ToV with Solar Prominence
– some of ToV and NH with Northwind
While I do not have any experience in leading a guild in WoW, I was part of a gaming community that played many different games in which I was one of the leading officers (over 500 active Members)
I used to be a competitve HoN and Dota player and Ive lead several very successfull teams, for example TwoZero a Top 3 HoN team back in the days.
As for WoW I would like to simply stay a member and enjoy my time rather than putting in all that work that it requries to build and sustain a mythic guild at this level. However if it is required of me at some point to step up then I will gladly help out.
Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others
–Im one of guys that simply loved to play with S2M during EN and early ToV. I truly hope that it will come back in BfA as I’ve put countless hours in practicing S2M and been enjoying every second of it. Eventho S2M isnt as good as it used to be and not really picked at all, I still enjoy playing SP. Its the most enjoyable class to play by far and I think I would like to main it in BfA aswell. What makes me different form other players is simply my commitment and my passion. I always strafe to perform to my best potential and work on myself constantly. If I think theres somethign that I can improve, I will practice it and become better at it very quickly. I think Mechanics should always be the number 1 priority, wether it be during progression or during farm. I do not like to see people that only want to improve thier logs and completly ignore mechanics.
How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.
– I always use SimCraft after every single item Upgrade I recieve and update my Pawn accordingly. I always prepare for the Raid and Dungeon encounters as good as I can, on mythic I will use SimCraft to simulate similar situations and make sure my gear and talents are chosen accordingly. As for gear ect. I am, as most Priests are on the HowtoPriest Forum and am very good friends with 2 of the Founders of that website that do all the numbers and math behind the recommendations, so im one of the first to recieve the input and I make sure that confirm those numbers myself. This is usually how I choose my gear. As I also play a lot of Mythic+ I use AskMrRobot to find out where I get the gear I need.
What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)
– Shadow Priests strength shifted a bit over the years. In the beginning it used to be this super strong Single Target and Cleave beast, but with the nerf of S2M Shadow Priests single target suffered a lot and usually cant keep up with something like a Warlock or a Fire Mage. However their single target is still decent. What Shadow Priest is really about is the fight in which you have more than 1 Target. With 2-3 Targets the dps numbers rise heavly. Making use of the Twist of Fate talent is a very important part of the SP gameplay and allows you to deal more damage if you spread your damage smartly, this can be abused on many szenarios.
As for BfA with the current infortmation we have, they’re trying to shift the focus again to a more AoE oriented version that applies its dots via Void Erruption (entering Void Form), so the annoying doting up shoudlnt be a big problem anymore. As they switch talents around and add some new ones, it looks like the Single Target will be imrpoved aswell and with the new Stats System, the Haste focus for Shadow Priests will shift aswell.
Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?
– I have Discord and I have a working mic. I will talk when its required but am rather silent when I dont know people too well outside of raids.
Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)
– Yes that is no problem at all.
I would like mention again that as I stated above, I had a break after NH and just recently (3 weeks) came back to play WoW and am very excited for all the new content. Im a very active player that usually is ahead of the curve when it comes to gear and performance and I am more than willing to put in the time to gear up properly and show you how I perform.
With that said im looking forward to playing with you guys if you choose to accept me for a trial.
April 19, 2018 at 11:08 am #5916
- This topic was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by Korogg.
Thank you for your application
Unfortunately we have decided to decline.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.