Forums Guild Applications [Withdrawn] Sotirog – Subtlety/Assassination Rogue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sotigar 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sotigar
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from
    Frederik “Soti” 20 years old from Denmark

Character Name and BattleTag
    Soti#21766

Class
    Rogue

Primary Spec
    Subtlety

Link to your Armory profile
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/draenor/Sotirog/

Warcraft Logs or Similar
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/sotirog

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)
    UI: https://gyazo.com/ef48008e84d7f2ef2075664e00f9365d
    I use, BigWigs, WeakAuras, ElvUI, Details

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?
    Warmad added me, im not sure what his character name is called, but thats his btag. After I talked to him, he wanted me to make an application and since im looking for a guild I decided to make one.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
    I was in Malice for Antorus and some farm periods in ToS. But didnt feel like they wanted to push themselves. And after some bad progress with bad calls imo, I decided to leave them. So I MMM wanna push themselves and is a good fit for me.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
    I started playing in Warlords of Draenor. But didnt raid until HFC. HFC was my first raid where I started Mythic raiding. I played with a guild called Reformed (No longer active) We cleared 13/13M. But after long farm periods I decided to take a break.And came back around Nighthold where I joined a friends guild. We got cutting edge and went into ToS where we only cleared 7/9M. I then decided to join Malice for Antorus we/they are currently 10/11M.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others
    For Subtlety Single target opening rotation is
    Shadowblades>Shadowstrike>Nightblade>Symbols of Death>Shadow Dance>Shadowstrike>Eviscerate>Shadowstrike>Shadowstrike>Vanish>DFA(Death from Above)>Shadow Dance> Shadowstrike>Shadowstrike>Eviscerate>>Shadowstrike. (This is only with The First of the Dead legendary. Which is Best in Slot atm.)

Without The first of the Dead the opening rotation looks like this.
    Shadowstrike>Nightblade>Symbols>Shadow Dance>Shadowstrike>Shadowstrike>Eviscerate>Shadowstrike>Vanish>Shadow Strike>DFA>Shadow Dance>Shadowstrike>Shadowstrike>Eviscerate>Shadowstrike

For Assassination Single target opening rotation is
    Garrote>Multilate>Rupture>Vendetta>Toxic Blade>Kingsbane>Vanish>Evenom>Mutilate>Envenom.

Single target rotation as Subtlety. I try to keep a Nightblade on Main target that im going to Eviscerate and DFA. I dont wanna overcap on combo point and shadow dance charges. Wanna get max ussage out of Symbols DFA combo. IE, Symbols on Cooldown have DFA ready and a shadow dance charge.

For Subtlety AOE. Its almost the same as Single target. But you wanna replace Shuriken storm with Shadowstrikes. This is mostly on 2+ targets. And bosses where there spawn adds. This will increase your single target more aswell, cause of the buff you get from Shuriken storm buff.

What I try to do in Assassination for Single target, I keep my dots up, wanna aim for around 99% uptime. Dont wanna overcap on combo points and wanna get max usage out of my Vanish. So have enough combo points for Vanish>Envenom>Mutilate>Envenom spam for the duration of legendary shoulders.

For Assassination AOE, if there is two targets, IE Dogs, Coven. I wanna try to keep my dots up on both boss targets. Mainly Rupture, not to overcap on Combo points again.
    If there is more targets, like Portal Keeper, High Command etc. I wanna use Fan of Knives to get combo points, so my single target will get stronger.
    I feel like I stand out, cause im playing a Rogue. A rogue is good for alot of stuff, if its taking alot of hits or just soaking in general, I would say Rogues are the strongest apart from tanks obv.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.
    How I improve my playstyle, I normally look at Rogues discord of Ravenholdts website. I do take time to look at other Rogues logs, to see what I can improve, and what they do different than me.
    For example, when we started progressing on Argus. I had no idea if sub was viable. So went into logs and looked at other Rogues specs on Argus. And learned fast Sub isnt worth playing on that boss.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)
    Rogues strengths compared to other agi users, ie. WW Monks, Demon Hunters. We are better at soaking stuff, cause Feint is OP. I wouldnt say we bring tons of DPS compared to those classes, but Feint and Cloak makes up for that imo.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?
    Yes, but know when to be quiet.

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)
    Yes

(Sorry for the wall of text, im playing a class with two viable specs. And wanted to get them both in:))

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Korogg.

Sotigar
    Participant

Hello. I’ve decided to join a friends guild. And finish off the their. Getting kinda of burned out, so dont wanna raid more than 1 2 max days. I wish you the best of luck with the farm and in BFA 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.