Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] Resto shaman

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alcore
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from

Alexander 24 years old from Sweden

Character Name and BattleTag

Alcore – Whopwho#2799

Class

Troll shaman

Primary spec

Resto

Link to your Armory profile

http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/ragnaros/Alcores/

Warcraft Logs or Similar

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/whopwho#spec=Restoration&zone=13&metric=hps

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

Weakaura2,Shadow unit frames,Vuhdo,exorsus raidtools, bigwigs and AA Then i got some for the ui but dont think they are importend.

View post on imgur.com

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

Wowprogress and i applying becuse the raidtimes

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

Xeon- Left After Kil’jaeden (M) Because i did not have time to play because my company wanted me to work in a other city that meant i came home at 18:30 and the raid started at 19:15 then i feelt like i did not have time to play then i wanted to be with my son
    Ring åklagaren – joined for a friend but just social
    Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

I started late wow in Vanilla but never raid, The burning Cursade i play almost all raids to Black tempel to Mother Shahraz where i stop playing for real life stuff. Then i played a bit every expanison but no pve Experiences. Then legion came and i wanted to raid so i clear everything with cutting egde to Tomb of sargeras we killed kj (M Worldrank 230) (tier 19 worldrank:195)

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

Knowing my class well means keeping updated on the best sources (Ancestral Guidance), also making my own calculation according meters and logs, knowing my role in the team well, and how to coordinate CDs with the other healers, also not standing in fire (most of the times!)
    I invest time outside raiding to improve, reading the discord stuff, taking part in discussions, asking questions. Analyzing logs of myself or other players on each mythic boss or progress boss; ussualy doing it with https://wowanalyzer.com . Thinking about the fight as a whole, planning my cooldowns and communicate to the other healers to decide cooldowns (less padding and more teamwork)

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

Good- I feel that we will be good healers when we have a chance to utilize our mastery and when the raid is mostly stacked . We have good raid utility cooldowns!
    Bad- Speed. I feel that we will need to be a pre-heal and cancel class or we will suffer from being sniped by every other healing class.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

Yes , and sometimes mabye my sons comes and say hi to

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)
    Yes

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Druwd.

Druwd

Hi Alcores,

Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately – our roster is full for BFA & therefore we will decline.

Best of luck finding a guild

Drowd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.