Forums Guild Applications [Declined] Monkacen – mw monk

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Okayama 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Monkacen
    Participant

Application Form
    Name, Age and where you’re from

–Jarek, 19 Poland

Character Name and BattleTag

–Monkacen-Defias Tĥàcén#2506

Class

–Monk

Primary spec

–Mistweaver

Link to your Armory profile

–https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/Monkacen

Warcraft Logs or Similar

–https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/18240701

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

–https://clips.twitch.tv/ScaryMotionlessPistachioBudStar <- clip from my ui during hc zul

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

–wowprogress – mythic raiding

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

–Never had one.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

–Private servers every raid from vanilla till Wotlk later on Legion Emerald Nightmare than left game ’cause game was bad a little bit better than WoD

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

–I’m big diq boi which doesnt have enough money to transfer to twisting nether to the future guild even tho i’m surelly to be invited due to knowing a guy which i proggresed PUG Uldir with

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

–watching Method guy streamin progress arenas dungs etc.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

–soloing orbs, Revival, mobility, survivability to soak things during zul etc.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

–Yea

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

–I sure do

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Okayama.

Okayama

Hi,

Is this a serious application? You have made seemingly zero effort and I am pretty insulted you would think this is an acceptable application if it is.

Thanks
    Okayama

Monkacen
    Participant

I mean u are insulted by thing u read on the forum just because I didn’t put in much efford? That’s pretty weird, I don’t understand u are not a special snowflake and I don’t care about ur feelings – I don’t know u. No idea, i guess u are insulted even by asmongold but well u are pretty good guild on defias so i wanted to join, but I guess u won’t accept it.

Okayama

Yes you are being declined. I will leave it to your imagination as to why.

Good luck finding a guild.

Okayama

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘[Declined] Monkacen – mw monk’ is closed to new replies.