Forums Guild Applications [Declined] Macetrow@Stormscale – Restoration Shaman

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JamSam 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

macetrow
    Participant

Application Form
    Name, Age and where you’re from

– Martin S. Moseby, 23(turn 24 in May), Norway

Character Name and BattleTag

– Macetrow and Macetrow#2804

Class

– Shaman

Primary spec

– Restoration

Link to your Armory profile

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/macetrow

Warcraft Logs or Similar

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/stormscale/Macetrow

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

– Elvui, Details, Exorsus Raid Tools, BigWigs,

View post on imgur.com

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

– Miiby. From what he explained your guild community and raiding environment sounds like a good fit for me.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

– My guild is disbanding.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

– I cleared Firelands and Dragon Soul with ExQuisite-Karazhan. Okey rank, but can’t remember what. We continued with some more casual raiding in MoP. After that I haven’t really done anything serious before I got into the guild I’m now a year ago or so. In my current guild I was for the last bit an Officer and Raid Leader. Before that I was our main healer “leading” the rest, sorting out CD rotation etc.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

– I focus on maximizing my usefullness by for instance DPS’ing when I can and be prepared for when heavy AOE dmg is incoming.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

– I go through my logs and see what other healers with same specc do differently. Just try to learn from my mistakes.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

– Restoration is excellent for bosses like Varimathras where everyone is stacked together. Makes healing with my 4-set and Healing Rain exceptionally awesome. For fights where the group is more spread I will fall short or level with other healers. My mobility is awesome with Ghost Wolf and Spiritwalker’s Grace.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

–I use Discord with friends and guild. I do have a mic and I’m comfortable communicating with it.

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

–Yes, these raidtimes fit my schedule quite nicely.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Okayama.

macetrow
    Participant

JamSam
    Participant

Hello Macetrow

Thank you for your application

Unfortunately we have decided to decline.

Regards,
    Jamsam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.