Forums Guild Applications [ACCEPTED] Liøteras – Fury Warrior Application

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Korogg 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lioteras
    Participant

Application Form
    Name, Age and where you’re from

Pierre, 24 from Paris, FRANCE

Character Name and BattleTag

Liøteras False#2720

Class

Warrior

Primary spec

Fury(for now)

Link to your Armory profile

https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/hyjal/li%c3%b8teras

Warcraft Logs or Similar

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/hyjal/li%C3%B8teras

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

Weakaura, Big Wigs, ExRT, Details!, ElvUI
    https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/17/7/1525022493-wowscrnshot-120317-215642.jpg

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

Due to the disbanding of my previous guild, I was browsing wow Progress and as I would prefer not to raid on wed/fri, MMM came as a nice choice since your progress is really good considering the raiding time

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

I was in my own guild, Euphorie-Hyjal. I carried a very diversified roster (good players, bad players, monkeys) to Aggramar but then the good players started seeing the problem and left, leaving me no choice but to put an end to the guild and finish the progress/prepare BfA elsewhere

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

I started raiding in WoD but late HfC, up to Velhari. Then Cutting Edge on Xavius and Helya (right before 7.2) and 8/9 and 9/10. All with my guild (which became mine on NH). Since HfC I was the Raid Leader of the guild which you can see through my Mythic logs, they’re not as high as they could be since I make some mistakes when the RLing becomes too intense. I was GM from mid NH to now.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

I am capable of both burning the boss or handling mechanics if I’m asked to. I adapt very well in tricky situations.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

Logs/streams from better players, theory crafting, analysis of my own logs. For example if I see that everyone is suddenly kicking ass playing arms, I’ll prepare my gear to switch arms ASAP if approvedby the RL

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

I have that execute phase that is very handy against many bosses (hello Argus, Guldan) and my commanding shout pairs well with damage reduction CDs

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

Yes, yes, yes (Lio#3413)

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

Yes, that’s one of the main reasons for my application

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Korogg.

Korogg

Hello Liøteras

Thank you for the chat yesterday.

We have decided to accept you for a trial.

You are welcome to transfer over whenever possible.

As discussed, due to holidays your trial will officially start Sunday 13th of May

See you ingame!
    Korogg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.