Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] Liandrê – Resto / Balance Druid

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Liandre
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from

Kobus, 24 and I am from South Africa

Character Name and BattleTag

Liandrê – KobusThiart#2878

Class

Druid

Primary spec

Restoration

Link to your Armory profile

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/liandr%c3%aa

Warcraft Logs or Similar

Did not raid Antorus due to leaving my country for a 3 months course I had to attend overseas.

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

View post on imgur.com

Weak Auras, Clique, DBM, Details, Dominos, Tidy Plates and Easy Frames

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

I’ve been in the guild since November 2015

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

As stated earlier, I’ve been in MMM since end of 2015

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

WOTLK
    ICC 25 12/12 NM (Calamity) – Balance Druid

CATA
    TOTFW 2/2 NM (Keepers of Mrakness) – Resto Druid
    BOT 4/4 NM (Keepers of Mrakness) – Resto Druid
    BWD 6/6 NM (Keepers of Mrakness) – Resto Druid
    FL 6/7 HC (The Amarant Oath) – Resto Druid
    DS 8/8 HC (Shadowsong) – Resto Druid

MOP
    MSV 6/6 HC (Shadowsong) – Resto Druid
    TOES 4/4 HC (Shadowsong) – Resto Druid
    HOF – 7/7 HC (Shadowsong) – Resto Druid
    TOT – 11/13 HC (Shadowsong) – Elemental/Resto Shaman
    SOO – 14/14 Mythic (Shadowsong) – Resto Druid

WOD
    HM 7/7 HC (Shadowsong – Guild Disbanded) – Resto Druid
    10/10 HC (Circle of Justice) – Resto Druid
    HFC 13/13 Mythic (Misty Moon Massive) Balance/Resto Druid

Legion
    EN 7/7 Mythic (Primal) – Shadow Priest
    NH 10/10 Mythic (Misty Moon Massive) – WW Monk
    TOS 9/9 Mythic (Misty Moon Massive) – WW Monk
    Antorus 11/11 HC (Misty Moon Massive) – Balance Druid

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

I’ve been playing Druid since I started playing WoW. The fact that I have so much experience as a Druid makes me feel that everything involving druid (especially Resto) comes very naturally. Ever since I started playing other classes my overall performance has declined a bit due to the fact that I am not as comfortable on another class that isn’t Druid.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

I always ask questions on the class discord channel as well as keeping an eye out for any changes or comments that top end players have on the current class I am playing. I watch streams about people playing my specific class in raids/dungeons. I evaluate my performance on warcraftlogs and compare it to other players on the same boss fight to see if I am missing something important.

As for resto druid, I use clique to optimise my raid performance as a healer and a few weak auras to keep track of important abilities.

I always try to prepare as much as I can for any boss fight by checking guides that are specifically created for my class/spec and obviously the guides that will be used by the guild. If we are struggling on a specific boss, I will check warcraft logs and see what other players playing my class do on clutch moments during the fight to see if there is some way that my class can contribute in solving the problem we’re having.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

As a resto druid the overall strengths of the spec would be its ability to pour out a lot of raid heals and they excel on high movement fights due to their ability to heal while moving.

Their weakness would be spot healing and overall tank healing and the fact that they only really have one decent raid cooldown whereas pali’s and shamans have a few very strong raid cooldowns.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

Yes

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

Yes

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Druwd.

Tasty
    Participant

Declined

Tasty
    Participant

Also, Eaglebreeze said he’s better than you at dota 2.

Liandre
    Participant

Eaglebreeze is better than us all at dota 2 and since last night I can even say that he is better than us all in League..

Madjackmcmad
    Participant

how do we know you wont go back overseas again liandre this is a risky decision here for us here at the misty moon massive

Liandre
    Participant

Sorry but who are you again?

Druwd

Hi Liandre,

This one hasn’t really worked out in the past so i think we will unfortunately have to decline.:(

Regards,
    Drowd

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.