Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] Kim ilv 945 Surv/marks

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ash
    Participant

Name:Kim

Spec/class: Hunter Main ilv945 survival/ilv941 marks

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/k%c3%afm
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/k%c3%afm

logs<be sure to click surivial at top> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21752925/13#metric=dps

Use DbM addons and auras and GTFO
    and some visual mods

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
    Leader was a dick and was stealing loot for his Best friend in IRl and dad and told me if I dident like it I could go find a nother guild

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

I helped natural selection progress though normal TOs hc tos and mythic tos to 5/9 and 11/11 norm then left

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

I’m a survival hunter when was the last time you saw one of them…

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

Heavy AOe /cleave nice dots poison bleed traps and utilitys high mobility BL and CR pet

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal
    Yes but I ushaly go on push to talk during raid as I have a habit of talking to much 😀

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

Yes I ushaly work 7-3 or 8-4 am so I always online by 6;00pm

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Druwd.

Druwd

Thanks for the application.

Very good to see a survival hunter!
    I am impressed with your server first 11/11 Normal.

What do you think is the main strength of a survival hunter.

Regards,
    Drowd

Ash
    Participant

Massiv aoe, good utility, rarely seen, awesome pet abilities and my new set piece, with best in slot leggo braces I get lots of sprints and tutralshells(Immunities) good for soacking mecanics and solo soacking.

have a good melea /range so even on tactics were melea have to stop dps and run out of Close combat I can continue to throw traps, pet and dps grenades & throwing hatchets so less down time on dps on mechanics

High mobility
    ‘Aspect of cheeter {with braces leggo) reduced cool down
    ‘Engineeir rocket boost
    ‘Harpoon 40yard leap
    ‘Disengage 15yard back dash

Ash
    Participant

And lot of self heals exiliration 35%heal 120cooldown with kills reducing by 15 secs per kill
    raptor stike heals for 50% of dmg done to enamys
    And p[ets in spec can reuce crits to me and allys

Ash
    Participant

Just like to add I done a M+16 as survival and a 15+M as marks this week and my Best equipped is now ilv: 949

Druwd

Nice – which dungeons?

Zomgtotems
    Participant

Great app, would def recommend getting in!
    Can you tell us what the biggest challenges in M15 were? Hoping to do one later!

Druwd

Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately we have decided to decline.

We do not currently need another survival hunter on roster.

Best of luck
    Drowd

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.