Forums Guild Applications [ACCEPTED] Kaguraa – Subtlety rogue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Qruza
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from

Eric,19, Sweden

Character Name and BattleTag

Kaguraa – Defias Brotherhood Qruza#21165

Class

Rogue

Primary spec

Subtlety, would play whatever is best for the tier.

Link to your Armory profile

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/kaguraa

warcraft Logs or Similar

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/defias-brotherhood/kaguraa

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

i use bigwigs for bossmods, WA to track stuff like dots,cds,etc
    skada,exorsus raid tools, shadowedunitframes.

https://imgur.com/a/kwoIN

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

I guess I have known about them since end of hfc when I came back to Defias Brotherhood. Main reason for applying is current guild is disbanding and I want to keep raiding without transfering and you are the only top horde guild on this server.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

Former guild disbanding and I Would like to continue raiding.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

I Started playing in cataclysm didnt do alot of raiding back then.
    Fast forward to Mist of pandaria I started doing some casual raiding I cleared Mogu’shan vaults 10 man normal I think it was with weapons of thrall.
    In Draenor I started doing Mythic with Laganum didnt kill last boss of highmaul but ended at 6/7. In blackrock founrdy i got 7/10 with laganum before the guild disbanded due to roster issues, me and a few others joined a guild on shattered hand called victus where we got 9/10 shortly before hellfire citadel came out. a bit into hellfire citadel i left victus with the group i came there with because of issues with the guild master, so we left and joined another guild on ravencrest I later left that guild to join a guild called Unity where i got 12/13 with them before they disbanded. Towards the beginning of legion some of the people from laganum were making a new guild back on defias brotherhood so i decided to join them and its probably been my best raiding experience so far with 7/7M emerald nightmare, 10/10M nighthold, and 8/9M ToS.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

Sub rogue does alot of burst damage with the use of symbols of death, Shadow dance and Death from above. You always want to combine symbols of death, shadow dance and death from above to do alot of burst damage in a short amount of time. outside of shadow dance you spam backstab until 5cb and then either use nightblade to refresh it or apply it or you use eviscerate to do alot of damage.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

I look alot on the rogue discord server for new rotations/legendary options, I also go through other rogues logs to see what they do differntly from me if they do.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

Rogues have always been good at soaking mechanics and doing damage while at it. Currently though i would say Sub rogue and sin are good in single target dps especially subtlety but both of these specs are lacking in terms of aoe damage unless you go for Cloak legendary wich gives you every 2 seconds a 25% increased damage for your next shuriken storm, stacking up to 30 times. Im not really that into outlaw so im not really sure how good outlaw is but if i were to guess they are pretty close to eachother in damage. if i were to mention a weakness to sub rogue and sin its that switching target can hurt your dps alot where as other classes it might not be as difficult to maintain high dps.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

Yes, can be quiet somtimes.

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 7:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (8:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

Yes

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by  Druwd.

Okayama

Hi Kaguraa,

Thank you for the application we will discuss it and come back to you with any questions we may have.

Thanks
    Okayama

Druwd

Shanks – please review & share your feedback.

Drowd

SenorShank
    Participant

Hey Kaguraa,

Cool app.

Could you please expand on how you as a player stand apart from other rogues.

Also why do you feel that sub has bad target swapping?

Cheers,
    Shanks

Qruza
    Participant

Hey SenorShank,

Thanks for the response.

I would say the way i set myself apart from other rogues is by making good use out of Shd,Symbols,Dfa combo and planning ahead of using it seeing if nightblade is gonna be on the target long enough to get use of the shadow dance after you land your combo, and also not overcapping your shadow dance charges.

About the sub target swapping i was mainly talking about sin looking back, reapplying poisons,bleeds
    sorry about that.

Kaguraa

Druwd

Hi – Firstly, Sorry for the long delay in reply – we have been busy with KJ!

Your application is decent & we are actively recruiting for a rogue.

So we would be happy to offer you a trial.

Work with Shanks please to perfect your rotation.

Whisper an officer for an invite.

Regards,

Drowd

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.