Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] Jedi – MM hunter/Affliction Warlock

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jediplayer
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from
    – Frederik Alex Arezzó, 23 years old. And im from Denmark.

Character Name and BattleTag
    – Keyboardjedi / Kyoua : btag; devilwalk#21973

Class
    – Affliction warlock / MM hunter.

Primary spec
    – Affliction, Marksmanship.

Link to your Armory profile
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/kyoua
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/keyboardjedi

Warcraft Logs or Similar
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23463571/11/

I only have this one, and thats before we were running with closed logs.

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)
    https://imgur.com/a/bLUHj
    – All keybinds are hidden however, i use shift modifiers, and CTRL ones.

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?
    – I found you through wowprogress. Then i read your information (advertisement :-D) and relied my main choice on you.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
    – I recently returned to WoW, but used to play Strange Behaviour, which is the 2nd, best 2-day raiding guild in Scandinavia. However, the new roster doesn’t fit me, and i dont like some of the people’s mentality.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
    – Yes, so. To break it down.
    I’ve been playing in DR, which was my first hardcore raid guild, during burning crusade, and into cataclysm. After my time in DR (The guild disbanded), i applied to for Scrub, and was accepted. During cataclysm, and start of Mop, i was there. When i initially swifted to DT. Unfortunately i wasn’t able to hold my spot in DT. So i found a new home in Strange Behaviour.

During my time, in DR – we managed to get, a few noticeable realm first kills, eg; LK, Yogg and Trial of the grandcrusader. Apart from that, i hold alot of cutting edges, and other achievements, that proves my determination. Such as realm first 85, the Undying, etc etc.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others
    – I theorycraft. I read my logs, others logs. And try to improve, by always learning and memorizing mechanics, finding windows for burst, how to be most pro-active and useable for the guild.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.
    – Theorycrafting, Warcraftlogs, Pawn-string, and of course simulationcraft.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)
    – Affliction lock:
    – Weak burst, weak to target swap immediatly.
    – Strong on single target, and keeping the damage. Good aoe damage, Great mobility, great to spread damage.

– MM hunter:
    – Highest damage output, regarding speccs.
    – Strong on both AoE/single target.

– Hard time regarding mobility, as the use of vulnerable windows, has to be prioritized for the damage to be sustainable.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?
    – yes, yes and yes!

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)
    – Absolutely no problem.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Druwd.

Druwd

Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately we do not have a spot on our roster at this time & therefore we will have to decline.

Beat of luck,

Regards,
    Drowd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.