Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] Holysparkz – Ret paladin

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Holysparkz
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from

Mark 26 Newcastle

Character Name and BattleTag

Holysparkz
    Holysparkz#2399

Class

Paladin

Primary spec

Retribution

Link to your Armory profile

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/holysp%c3%a0rkz

Warcraft Logs or Similar

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21664390/13#difficulty=5&class=&spec=&metric=dps&partition=1

Logs from 7.2 as i took a break

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

https://imgur.com/a/yRfNu Weakauras, DBM, Elvui and vuhdoo
    Weakaura’s above and below hp bar and boss focused ones center screen

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

Browsing world progress for a guild for antorus, english guild with banter who wouldnt apply?

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

After my current guild killed mythic mistress it took us a month for a rekill and during that time the atmosphere was awful so i decided to take a break from raiding

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

Started playing/raiding at the start of catacylsm
    T11 5/13 Hc (Vici-Terenas)
    T12 6/7 Hc
    T13 8/8 Hc (Aether-Terenas/Ragnaros)
    T14 6/6 Hc MSV (Aether Realm first Ragnaros)Aether disband 6/6 HC 4/4 Hc (Quantum-Jaedenar)
    T15 13/13 Hc (Quantum-Jaedenar Aether-Terenas) Quantum disband Aether reform
    T16 14/14 Hc (Aether-terenas Kingsfall- Defias) Aether disand again
    T17 7/7M 10/10M (Kingsfall)
    T18 13/13M (Drive-Ravencrest Scrubbusters-Maelstrom) Drive fell apart after GM scammed gold from boosts
    T19 7/7M EN(Scrubbusters) I left sb because having to maintain 4 chars turned out to be too much work and left me no time for other games/irl stuff. 3/3M 10/10M (Repose-ragnaros)
    T20 6/9M (Repose)

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

I have played mutliple specs, classes and roles during my raiding career and i feel this gives me a better idea how to maxmise my damage and utility while handling mechanics

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

Warcraft logs, simcraft and class discords. Comparing my logs to top logs or people doing a similiar role in an encounter (soaking etc.) to see how i can improve my performance

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

Ret paladin has very good cleave/aoe and utility compared to other melee specs while being the only melee to have a physical immunity for myself and others (KJ big soaks for example)

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

Yes

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

Yes

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Druwd.

Druwd

Hi – Thanks for the application.

I will ask the obvious question..

You have obviously raided with some excellent guilds & therefore must be a good player – but your logs do not look as impressive – Is there any reason for this?

Thanks,
    Drowd

Holysparkz
    Participant

its a mechanics>dps thing, hard switching to adds on demonic inq for example as some of the ranged i was playing with were not so good in that regard. Given the opportunity to just tunnel dps the numbers owuld obviously be higher but on progress mechanincs>damage forr the most part

Okayama

Hi,

I was wondering if you have a screenshot of your Paladins UI? The one you linked is of your Priest.

Thanks

Okayama

Holysparkz
    Participant

Druwd

Thanks for the application however we will decline.

Best of luck,

Drowd

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.