Forums Guild Applications [ACCEPTED] Havoc Demon Hunter – Héat

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Heatpotato 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Heatpotato
    Participant

Application Form
    Name, Age and where you’re from

David 19, Sweden

Character Name and BattleTag

Héat-Kazzak
    Heatpotato#2165

Class

Demon Hunter

Primary spec

Havoc

Link to your Armory profile

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/h%C3%A9at

Warcraft Logs or Similar

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26194629
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/16651225

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

DBM, ERT, Details, WA (only mentioning relevant ones)
    https://gyazo.com/6dae3fe433dd6278bb313240ed6ac853 (ruined by some pleb getting up in my face)

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

Raided with ur competitors (Saníty) before, so basically know u from that. Your raiding schedule is what made me consider applying, since not being able to match raiding with my real life schedule has been the reason for me to step down from previous guilds.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

Well I’m currently raiding 1 day a week with people from high end guilds (Method, Scrubbusters FSY etc.) on their alts and it just feels like reprogressing just to get it over with. I kinda prefer to actually progress a boss down since it gives some extra exitement when u actually kill it, rather than an anticlimatic “whatever it’s dead now, let’s just kill next aswell”. Also competing for realm 1st is always something extra to get u going.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

I started raiding mythic back in HFC and have cleared every boss since (except KJ, but that will likely change the next day my guild decides to raid). Started raiding with Saníty and was with them untill start of ToS when i had to step down due to not having time. Joined Endless on Kazzak to be able to keep raiding, but unfortunatly my schedule got fucked again and i had to step down. Now i’m in Not Envy (look up in application)

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

I press the correct buttons to maximise damage (difficult class). What makes me stand apart from others is that i quickly learn how to min-max on every fight while at the same time dealing with mechanics such as soaking or w/e with or without immunity (depending on what mechanic).

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

I mostly check logs and compare what the difference it is between me and the top dps (if it isn’t me ofc). Other than that i like to try stuff out myself to see how it plays out, and whatever gives the best result is what i’m going with.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

Insane mobility + immunity. Strong ST burst. Bursty aoe which is very strong on some bosses.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

Yes

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 7:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (8:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

Sunday + Tuesdays work perfectly for me. Thursdays I wont be able to be on untill 21:30 due to irl stuff, so untill you’d start extending that wouldn’t hurt progression imo.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  Druwd.

Druwd

Hi – thanks for the application.

Are you available to attend a heroic clear this evening at 21.30 server time? …will be half alts etc etc.

Let me know –

Drowd.

Heatpotato
    Participant

I’m not available today, sorry. I wont be home untill 23:00.

Druwd

How stable do you expect your work times to be going forward?

Seems in sanity & Endless you had to stop raiding due to your changing work schedule.

Do you believe it is likely that you would have similar issues again in 3 months?

Regards,
    Drowd

Heatpotato
    Participant

The schedule i have atm is going to be the same for atleast 6 months from now.

Druwd

We are happy to offer you a trial in the guild.

Whisper any officer for an invite.

Welcome!

Drowd.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  Druwd.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.