Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] HARAMBOII – UH/FROST DK

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Haramboii
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from

Jakub, 21, Poland

Character Name and BattleTag

Haramboii-TheVentureCo, Speedy#2673

Class

DK

Primary spec

UH

Link to your Armory profile

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-venture-co/haramboii

Warcraft Logs or Similar

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/the-venture-co/haramboii

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

Bigwigs, Weakaura, Exorsus Raidtools, Skada and much more simple or quality of life

https://imgur.com/a/aeLxW
    (Raid frames on the left above chat)

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

Main reason: current guild is disbanding, I want to continue raiding on horde, preferably on this realm.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

Choosing MMM cause my guild is disbanding and i still want to raid.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

Started playing in Legion so no past expansions experience here, but i managed to get to my first HC only guild and then moved on from that, got Xavius cuting edge as a pug after that decided to join that guild, beeing stuck on krosus mythic made me leave and join “Unlucky”, and after that joined “Primal” a week before “Unlucky” disband. Got cuting edge Helya and Gul’dan with “Primal”. Dont have experience with guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility cause of beeing new to the game.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

As a DK you have to manage 100% uptime on plague while poping/applying wounds to not overcap/run out of them on the target. I am always trying to use Valkyr as well as i can, so she is doing a lot of dmg which is possible due to properly managing runes and runic power.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

Always trying to improve. Paying attention to wounds, runes and runic power as well as keeping 100% uptime on plague, making the most of t20 2p and paying attention to raid encounter are just basic things. As to resources i use to optimise my rotation and performance: Logs. Mainly looking at Timelines and Casts to get the feel of when to pop cds and when to save them. Also self analysing when i make a mistake in rotation or wrong cd usage. Always trying to improve.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

UH DKs have realy strong Single target and aoe, the Anti-magic Shell can be used to mitigate or ignore most magic attacs as well as being a dps increse in some cases. Movement of DKs is not the best but if you manage your Wraith Walk well it is no issue. Also 2 grips can bring a lot of utility or if in Frost spec AMS can ignore and/or remove almost any magic effect.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

Yes,yes, if needed

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 7:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (8:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

Yes

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Druwd.

Okayama

Hi Haramboii,

Thank you for the application I wanted ask if you could explain your reason for leaving unlucky as the former raid leader my understanding of it was that you ditched us when primal killed gul’dan 3 days before us for that ‘easy’ cutting edge.

To me it showed that you are willing to ditch a guild during progression for an easier option which to me is not a great trait. I could be wrong and misunderstood your reason for leaving which is why I would like some clarification.

This isn’t an attack on you I just want it explained as you didn’t do it in your application and it left some members who are now in MMM with a sour taste in the mouth.

Thanks
    Okayama

Haramboii
    Participant

Decision to leave Unlucky was made under strong annoyance of people not trying hard enough and making the same mistake over and over, i was trying rely hard to down that boss and constant p1 wipes were just anoying. During one night of progresion Primal killed Guldan and it made me realy sad and in low spirits. The decision to leave was made in less than 24h which was not well tought and later made me question this decision cause leaving during progress was a dick move. I was thinking about joining back but the decision was made and members and officers of Unlucky were already mad at me for leving. Even if i joined back i would not have a good time in guild.

Tldr: decision to leave was made too quick and not tought well and i felt bad about that.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Haramboii.

Druwd

Korogg – comments please.

Drowd

Okayama

I’m pretty sure primal had more then 1 night of progression on gul’dan but either way stating that the team wasn’t trying is very disrespectful to our old guild mates, who I feel tried very hard and pushed through some very difficult times.

I remember chatting to you when you said you were leaving and I said that I thought it was a dick move as you were bailing on your team when we were already in p3 of the boss and a kill was close. Which was then proven when we 3 shot it on the next reset.

I feel you’re someone who when the going gets tough will run in the opposite direction. Which is something that will worry me as we have had some tough raids this tier but pushed through as our team is very much dedicated to the guilds progress and not their individual achievements within the game.

Druwd

Ok – enough has been said on this application now – no point to continue this discussion.

Your application is declined.

Regards
    Drowd

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.