Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] Druinora – Balance Druid

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Name, Age and where you’re from

–Adam 18 Czech Republic

Character Name and BattleTag

–Druinora drainor#2742

Primary spec

–Balance Druid

Link to your Armory profile

Warcraft Logs or Similar

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

–ElvUi,WeakAuras,Pawn,DBM,Details,Kui nameplates Screenshot:

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

–Wowprogress, and I want to raid again in a horde guild around the same level as you

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

–Saníty, Couldn’t really raid anymore due to my PC being really bad(raided with 3 fps, you can see it under my UI screenshot) which of course showed on my performance/logs etc..

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

–EN 7/7M silver fox, disbanded
    NH/ToV 3/3 10/10M forbidden dream, disbanded
    ToS 9/9M Saníty
    AtBT 2/11M Sanity

I also have some M experiences on my horde alts, none in Antorus as I went to Alliance (6/9M on pally tank and 4/9M on my ww monk)

I am not afraid of taking some responsibility, for example I was
    doing the obelisks on KJ in our guild

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

–I have always loved playing moonkin due to it’s stable rotation + the fact that you can play as any role as you need is amazing.
    For stats I go for haste>mastery>crit>vers for ST and for AoE I go for mastery>haste>crit>vers I always want to go for at least 30% haste and around 90% mastery I also sim myself often as I always want to make most of my class as possible

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

–Naguura’s/Gapezilla’s streams,druid bala discord, Gebuz’s guides
    I watch their streams a lot, pretty much everytime I have nothing
    to do just to see my class on progress or to gain some knowledge,
    what is best to use at what time etc..

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

–My biggest strength of my class, especially with the new tier set which I still don’t have :), is our AoE as we can pull some really good numbers if the targets live for at least a couple of seconds, then it’s my mobility and survivability, and then it innervate and small stuffs like br which has pretty much everyone nowadays.

For my weaknesses it is my ST in this tier and all of my ramp-up damage which can be annoying on some fights(ehm Eonar ehm)

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Druwd.

Just a small note I didn’t exactly mention it in the post but I got a new PC so I am not playing on low fps anymore

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Drainor.

You couldn’t raid with sanity because you had 3fps – now your FPS is fixed so you are still applying here.

Your response does not answer the question for me.

Oh ye sorry my bad, first of all I want to go back to horde and also because I don’t like the environment there overall(I really don’t want to talk about it here, if you will want more details whisper me in-game).

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Drainor.

Hi – Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately we have decided to decline.

Best of luck,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.