Forums Guild Applications [ACCEPTED] Divinestar – Shadow Priest

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Divinestar 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Divinestar
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from
    Sebastian, 26 years old from Sweden

Character Name and BattleTag
    Dívienstar
    Armageddon#2245

Class
    Priest

Primary spec
    Shadow

Link to your Armory profile
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/d%C3%ADvinestar

Warcraft Logs or Similar
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1164559/10/

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23596285/13#difficulty=5&class=Priest&spec=Shadow&metric=dps&partition=1

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23596285/13#difficulty=5&class=Priest&spec=Shadow&metric=dps&partition=1

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23596285/13#difficulty=5&class=Priest&spec=Shadow&metric=dps

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23596285/11/#

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)
    https://ibb.co/e6bYik
    Using ElvUI, Weakauras & Details

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?
    I found you at WP. I’m looking for a stable guild that is not too hardcore in relation to their raiding hours. Since I got my new work I haven’t been able to raid as much as I once did, but since I still love this game and enjoy raiding I want to find a guild with similar goals as mine and with raiding hours that fits me. I like to believe I’m an experience and motivated raider and from the look from your presentation at WP I do believe you have what I need and maybe more ! ????

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
    Cyathursday- Stormscale: Top 50 guild that recruited me for progression only. We managed to get World 46 & 50 on Star Augur and Elisande, then they had no more use for me. Very toxic environment combined with little progression for me , made me leave them.

Aurora Nox – Kazzak: Right now my work is everything to me, but I still love and enjoy raiding. I want to find a guild with the same ambitions and goals as me but keeps the raiding hours more realistic than Aurora. There is a lot going on in my life atm, so I’ve told the officers, and I can’t make 19:15-00:00 raids anymore, hence the reason for leaving.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

Vanilla/TBC – Securiy Frostmane / Dragonmaw EU
    ZG – Cleared
    MC – Cleared
    BWL – Cleared
    AQ20 – Cleared
    AQ40 – Up to C´thun.
    Karazhan – Cleared
    Gruul’s Lair – Cleared
    Magtheridons Lair – Cleared
    Serpent Shrine Caverns – Cleared
    The Eye – All way up to Keal ‘Thas

Wrath of the Lich King:
    Nothing – Wasn’t an active gamer in this expansion.

Cataclysm – Horizons Genjuros EU

Bastion of Twillight: 4/4 (normal)
    Black Wing Decent: 6/6 (normal)
    Throne of the Four Winds (2/2)
    Firelands: 7/7 Normal & 6/7 Heroic (Ragnaros, p4 – 8% wipe)
    Dragon soul: 8/8 Normal mode

Mist of Pandaria – Darkstorm Zenedar EU
    MSV: 6/6 NM + 6/6 HC
    HoF: 6/6 NM + 6/6 HC
    ToEs 4/4 NM + 4/4 HC
    ToT: 12/12 NM + 13/13 HC
    SoO: 14/14NM + 8/14 HC

Warlords of Draenor – Darkstorm Zenedar EU & Unlimited LTD
    Highmaul: 7/7 HC + 7/7 Mythic
    BRF: 10/10HC + 10/10 Mythic
    HFC: 13/13 HC + 13/13 Mythic

Legion :
    Unlimited LTD, CyaThursday & Aurora Nox
    EN: 7/7 HC + 7/7 Mythic
    ToV: 3/3 HC + 3/3 Mythic
    NH: 10/10 HC + 10/10 Mythic
    ToS: 9/9 HC + 7/9 (Avatar p2 progression) Mythic

It’s been a long time since I had an official leading role in a guild, but back in Horizons I was one of the officers whom mainly called the shots in raids. I guess I’ve always been the type of raider that want to do everything to assist the raid leaders and come up with ideas how to optimize performance.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others:
    Except having complete knowledge of my class and how to do my rotation perfectly , which I believe is kind of explanatory and straight forward for any raider , I like to differentiate myself from other shadowpriests by studying logs, watching kill movies and plan encounters one step ahead. I want to be prepared and make a vision how I will optimize my performance. It’s easy to do your rotation standing still , but it’s different to execute a perfect rotation at the same time as doing new mechanics under stressful situations. I like to prepare myself for those situations, giving me an idea how to min/max. I obviously do a lot of thoerycrafting aswell trying to stay ahead of the curve ????!

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.
    I guess I sort of mentioned this in the previous questions. But my main sources of knowledge about my class is the discord and website of HowToPriest and MMO-champion. There is always room for improvements and when I’m making a mistake I learn from it and doing my best not to repeat it. Obviously another main tool for optimizing my performance is obviously WCL. For instant what did he do better? What stats did he use? Trinkets? Etc.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

Sooo… Shadowpriests… Compared to every class out there we can’t burst and our AOE is very weak compared to most classes. However, SP have their strength in cleave encounters where we are able to maintain our VF at high stacks and do really good Singeltarget as Cleavedmg. SP have their strengths in long fights , especially below 35% when we are as most powerful , maybe one of the strongest dps out here today. In general SP is very self sustained in healing themselves and also bring some Raids CDS such as VE. I can keep writing about strengths/weaknesses all day but I will keep to a minimum here with a short overview.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?
    Yes, Yes & Yes

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 7:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (8:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)
    Yes!

Thanks for taking your time reading my applicaiton.

Feel free to contact me for further questions!

Cheers!

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  Druwd.

Druwd

Hi Divinestar – Thanks for the application.

My only question is regarding your availability.

You are obviously a busy person with work commitments – many of our raiders are the same – hence our 9 hour per week schedule.

What do you expect would be your attendance %?

Most of our raiders are 95+% attendance unless they are only holiday etc – and we like to keep a consistent roster during progression bosses.

Regards,

Drowd

Divinestar
    Participant

Hey mate!

My raid attendance will most likely be close to 100%. Your raiding schedule fits me perfectly!

Divinestar

Druwd

Hi – sounds good.

You are accepted for a trial

We have a farm raid tonight from 21.00 server time. If you can transfer over before then – that would be perfect – let me know if you can/ can’t.

Drowd

Divinestar
    Participant

I will see you guys tonight at 21:00.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Divinestar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.