Forums Guild Applications [DECLINED] Daní – Death Knight

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Name, Age and where you’re from

Dani, 32 years old. I am from Romania.

Character Name and BattleTag

Daní / dani#21496

Main class – Death Knight
    Geared alts – Druid both resto and boomkin
    Low geared alts – Demon Hunter, Monk, Rogue, Warrior, Mage

Primary spec

My main spec is Frost.

Link to your Armory profile

Warcraft Logs or Similarí

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

Angry Assignments, Elvui , Dominos, Details, DBM, OPie and other QOL addons

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

A real life friend Guildie “Resto druid Yorgy”, was contacted by one of your officers and I heard you also have a DK spot in your raid.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

Problems in our guild started last summer when we stopped progression ToS mythic at Maiden due to roster problems. After that, the roster was patched weekly with new comers, most of them
    who weren’t serious, didn’t have the same attitude that our core had. We kinda had a rebound with Antoran launch but problems started appearing again which finally lead into a disband last week.
    I am choosing to apply to your guild and declining other wowprogress offers for 2 reasons:
    1. Your guild is extermely good and since you have 11/11M you must be very very serious and focused in reaching your goals.
    2. Yorgy – we played together since TBC.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

I have started playing in The Burning Crusader focusing entirely on PvP.

In Wotlk I have raid leader through Naxxramas both 10 and 25man, Malygos both 10 and 25man and Ulduar.
    I have been a raider/non raid leader through ICC 25 man normal and HC. Proudly owner of Shadowmourne :P.

In Cataclysm we managed to get Realm 2nd Firelands hc and Realm 2nd Dragon Soul hc(played with Xirips). Both 10man.

In MoP, Wod I returned to PvP, raided casually only Soo mythic managing to get Garrosh kill after pre patch (not Cutting Edge).

Legion – We have cleared En mythic, NH mythic cleared (raid lead Elisade and Guldan).During ToS stopped during summer at 6/9 and in Antorus at 7/11 we disbanded.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

Probably my biggest card is that I constantly check class discord and top logs to improve each week. I destroyed that training dummy during Legion :).

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

Discord and log analysis most often and chats with other cooperative top DKs.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

As a DK, I think I can bring utility with Death Grip in encounter that permit it, I have a “bigger” uptime on some bosses (compared to warriors let s say) due to AMS enabling me to surpass some magic mechanics.
    Dps wise, I consider Dks, being very good in both Heavy Cleave and Single target at the moment, which is aswell, of course, an up-side.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

I am currenty using Discord, I have a working microphonem. Mentioning being vocal, I like very much to discuss strategy fine tunnings and raid efficency.

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

I wouldn’t have applied otherwise.

Thanks in advance for considering my application. Looking forward to playing with you.

P.S. : If you need a “raid combat” SS to see raid/bosses frames. I can provide one. ATM, I have uploaded a training dummy one to let you see the Elv and my WA.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Druwd.

Hi Dani –

Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application
    Best of luck finding the right guild

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.