December 21, 2017 at 4:32 pm #3016
Name, Age and where you’re from
– Matt, 23, London (UK)
Character Name and BattleTag
– Budacheese (Twisting Nether). Able to transfer to guild server
Link to your Armory profile
– Priest; 958 ilvl
– Demonhunter; (Reached 110 on 26/11/2017) – 936ilvl
Warcraft Logs or Similar
What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)
– I use WeakAuras addon to help improve my CD timers and Antorus boss awareness.
– Use bigdebuffs to help me dispel quickly on many fights especially Antoran High Command
– DBM (self explanatory)
– Moveanything for my UI setup (I feel I have designed my ideal
How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?
– I found your guild through WowProgress. Your raiding times is very viable for me (I get back from work at 8pm ST. Which most raiding guilds have already started by then.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
– The main reason I joined is due to them being the only server which raids from 21:00 – 24:00.
Also they are progressing very slow, Antorus has been out for 5 weeks and we have attempted mythic once downing Garothi. I see potential but the rate they are going they aren’t completing end game content until Battle of Azeroth.
Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
– I raided through Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk (Killing all end game bosses apart from Naxrammas. I then went to Pvp since cataclysm and have been gaining high rating mmr throughout Cata, Beginning of MoP. I then quit through WoD and have only really returned properly at the end of ToS. Within 2 weeks of raiding I down ToS Hc and joined my current guild and progressed with them to 5/9 Mythic (Downing Mistress the one day I didn’t attend)
I know I am capable of completing end game content, I just need the right team to do it with.
Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others
– I have been playing priest since the first couple of weeks in TBC, I know the abilities and mechanics very well.
How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.
I improve by researching each fight prior to the raid which is key. I also feel keeping calm and focused is the most important part of progress as wipes are going to be involved within any progressing guild.
UI layout through this (Screenshoot shared above)
What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)
– On the healing side I feel priests have many strengths over all other classes due to;
– Friendly Dots on targets, priests most powerful heal is actually a dot called (****). Using binding heal and Prayer of healing to leverage this allows powerful aoe heal / dot aoe heal which keeps people up in the raid (Gaining the 4 tier in mythic is going to make this combo literally insane!
Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?
Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)
– This is literally the reason I have applied. My work has made it impossible to find guilds with this raiding time! Most guilds raid from 6 – 7:30pm onwards which is not possible for me.
December 22, 2017 at 12:24 am #3018
- This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Druwd.
Thanks for the application.
We are not currently recruiting for a holy priest.
Therefore we will decline.
Best of luck,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.