Forums Guild Applications [Declined] Aquilãh – Shadow Priest

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JamSam 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Fengway
    Participant

Application Form
    Name, Age and where you’re from

Tasos, 25, Athens – Greece

Character Name and BattleTag

Aquilãh, Summit#21936

Class

Priest

Primary spec

Shadow (for the time being)

Link to your Armory profile

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/aquil%C3%A3h

Warcraft Logs or Similar

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)

Auctionator, Easy Frames, Skada, SexyMap, Kui Nameplates
    https://ibb.co/n39uTn

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

After I left my previous guild, and server, I was browsing wowprogress and I found your guild. I am interested in a well organized guild and a non-toxic environment. Also the raiding hours work for me.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

I used to be on Ravencrest, in a guild named Olympians. The guild is Greek, but a guildmate was disrespectful, I stepped up to confront him, got in a argument and my former guild leader took no place in the argument we had. I left because i want to be in a guild that it is not toxic as i highly value respect between members.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

I used to be on Ravencrest in a guild named Olympians. I was one of the basic raiders at that time. I have cleared with them all the end-game content Legion offers and I am familiar with the tactics in each dungeon and raid.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

As a ranged class, I usually sit in the back-line trying to burst down my opponent, player or mob. I am also paying attention to my rotation of my skills in order to maximize my damage output.

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.

I constantly try to improve myself either on my own or by observing others. I follow advice when provided in order to enchance my gameplay.

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)

As a shadow priest, I can provide sustained DPS when given time (e.g. Bosses that take lots of time to kill). I can dispel and even heal with vampiric emprace.

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?

Yes I can use Discord and yes I am vocal.

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)

Yes these hours work for me.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Okayama.

JamSam

Hello Aquilãh

Thank you for your application

Unfortunately we have decided to decline.

Regards,
    Jamsam

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.