Forums Guild Applications [Declined] application huntard

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Okayama 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lillymon
    Participant

Application Form
    Name, Age and where you’re from
    Yoshi 26 Belgium

Character Name and BattleTag
    Lillymon Mryoshisland#2977

Class
    Huntard

Primary spec
    Beastmaster

Link to your Armory profile
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/Lillymon

Warcraft Logs or Similar

What addons do you use? (Please provide a screenshot of your UI –IN COMBAT–)
    Dbm, Luicore, GTFO, and weakauras to track my frenzy procs

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?
    used to be the nemesis guild of frostwolves, seeing as frostwolves jumped servers might as well join you guys now

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
    previous guild was with my feral/guardian/moonkin in frostwolves, but didnt play legion and they jumped servers, and feral is garbo now

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
    in mop i was in neo conquest as huntard, in wod (highmaul) i wanted to try feral and left neo cause it was a normal mode guild to empyrean were by the time of blackrockfoundry kromog i was allready officer, they all fell apart in in hellfire citadel xhulhorac heroic
    and applied to frostwolves were i became one of there core mythic raidgroup as moonkin/feral (depended on the fight)

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others
    i smash my buttons really really hard,
    beastmaster rotations is well here i should say is very hard like the hardest class to play like all other classes are soooo simple compared to this class. but honestly beast master is soo childfriendly u just keep up frenzy spam kill command and cobrashot and use bestial wrath on cd or if bestial wrath is 2 seconds away keep kill command till then and then use kill command

How do you improve? – What resources do you use to optimise your performance – please provide details & examples as required.
    here is prolly were u wanne hear about all the utility a huntard….
    well ok i dont run barrage soo i dont huntard pull the whole raid. i have some utility as being extra tanky than other ranged dps cause of the tank pet utility. i can have bloodlust/or a battle ress/ extra heal never all 3 at the same time to ( damn i miss my feral)

What are the strengths of your class in comparison to other classes in your role? (E.g. if you are Mage – what are your strengths/weaknesses vs a warlock?)
    im ranged i can attack while moving (ha suck it other ranged dps) euhm beastmaster doesnt really have a burst (unless all the azerite powers,trinkets and the sun/moon align) but has the same dps all fight long unless u go for stampede which isnt really great…

Can you use Discord, do you have a mic, are you vocal?
    i am a sarcastic dickhead so yes i am vocal

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 8:00pm to 11pm GMT+0? (9:00 pm to 12 pm Servertime)
    Yes

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Okayama.

lillymon
    Participant

https://imgur.com/a/0QWPNii
    woops forgot this part

Shiennar
    Participant

Why do you think you will be able to compete with any current members of the roster when you are as far behind as you are currently?

Why do you think you are able to jump directly into a competetive mythic guild with no prior knowledge or experience with mythic encounters?

Im asking solely for my own amusement, the only answer of the application that made sense was the part about our raidtimes.

Tasty
    Participant

Whisper Eaglebreeze for a talk, he’s the hunter officer.

Okayama

Hi Lillymon,

Thank you for the applying unfortunately we are going to have to decline your application on this occasion as we have a pretty full roster.

Thanks and good luck in the future.

Okayama

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.