Forums Guild Applications Application Cross Realm Path. Hunter (Accepted)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Druwd 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Path
    Participant

Name, Age and where you’re from.

Name:Tobias/Toby

Hey guys well I live in Switzerland, but was born in Manchester and lived in Oldham for seven years. Then moved to Switzerland
    and have been living there ever since. I however have two passports. The British one and the Swiss one. Its pretty usefull actually , if I am at the airport I can switch lines. If the EU queue is long I switch lines and show my swiss passport and vise versa.

Character Name and BattleTag

Path —> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Path/advanced

My BattleTag would be:Raven#25224

Class

Hunter ! Dankest Class EVER ! Or maybe just cool ? I dont know… been playing this toon for …. well since release.

Primary spec

Marksman/Beastmaster. Depending on what the Fight askes from a Hunter. Would prefer to play a ranged class in Legion aswell… sooo no Survival Flimflam… Please. I have alpha access so I do know what I am talking about. (Most of the times….) actually I am full of shit most of the times. ^^

Link to your Armory profile

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs or Similar

Sure thing here they are: Logs

What addons do you use?

BigWigs
    Weakauras
    Grid
    Quartz
    Omnicast
    Bartender
    Bagnon
    Spellflash
    MarkoftheLegionHelper
    Exorzius

Yeah I think thats about it.

How did you hear about MMM, and what made you consider applying?

Honest to god truth ? I looked at “Warcraftlfg” and at “WoWProgress” , then entered a Horde Guilde looked at the raiding Days and the Guild Homepages.
    And choose the Guild that looked the most fun/social/competent and Dankest.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?

Well my last guild is still my Guild , “The Enigma Order” on Ravencrest. They are all nice people , progression wasnt an issue everything was fine. Then WHY IN GODS NAME are you looking for some other guild dipshit ? Welllllll…. because they are changing the raid days and I cannot raid on one of those three days. That would effect my dkp and my attendence would go to shit… I like to raid. ALSO whats been happening lately we used to be a social guild but lately that has been neglected to a certain extent and I dont really like that…. AND as I stated above you look like fun and your raid days are perfect for me. Also I used to be Horde then I switched to the Alliance. I just dont feel it on the Alliance side… and I have to be honest and I am sure that it sounds stupid that makes A HUGE difference in my oppinion. Also…. I have a better ping on your server ^^.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

Thats a loooooong question….

Well my raiding history is actually pretty long…. to make it short: I did not clear Dragonsouls in Cata I did however clear the three raids bevorhand: Throne, Bastion, Blackwinglair 2.0. I had some issues because I had to do my manditory military service. I am still in the army to this day as a “reservist”.

Sooo I cleared everything up to this point. Ahhh wait I did not complete Naxx 40 we managed to kill Saphiron …. that cunt… then TBC arrived.

Guild Wise I was in many guilds… mostly because I was very unlucky with guild breaking appart, reforming, disbanding… and so forth I can actually state that I never was thrown out of a guild. BUT the guild where I was longest was “Die Krähen” on “Das Syndikat”.

Experience wise, I was a class officer once , a guild master at one point then the quartermaster. So yes I do have some experience in that regard. Also I am a real life officer in the army at least I hold the rank of a second lieutenant.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others

Well….how do I play my class… thats a though question… I do alot of theorycrafting. Run my own sims , read alot of guides and then proceed to try to replicate the stuff I learned and read ingame. Its that simpel… I could post a rotation… but NAH…. if I get a chance to talk to you guys in teamspeak or ventrilo… then I am sure that you will ask me some questions … IF I get that far. What makes me stand out ? To be honest nothing. I am just really good a processing information and then replicating it. Basicly I am a REPLICATOR !!!! “STARGATE” Reference ! .. To be serious though. I am a loyal ,passionat ,player who strives to do better and better every time he logs in. If I had a bad day then thats another story…. but most of the times I just want to exell at my class.

I am by no means a special Snowflake.I am however a dmg whore…..

Can you Raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 7:30pm to 11pm GMT+0?

Last question ey ? YES I can raid on those days.

I hope my application is okay, thanks for taking your time reading this. I am sure that I have alot of spelling mistakes. Dont forget I have to think bewteen three languages… okay french doesnt count …. its a silly language BUT I do live in Switzerland and there are multiple languages spoken here…

Have a nice day, a nice read

Peace over and out

Path / Toby

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  Envilate.

Druwd

Hi Toby – thanks for the application.

Why do you wish to raid cross server, rather than transfer to Defias?

Also – United or City?

Druwd

Path
    Participant

Hey Druwd !

Guess I should have picked a better title ^^. What I meant to say with that , is that I am on another server. I would of course transfer to Defias. I mean I need to Faction Change anyhow.

UNITED ! Simply because my first ever visit to a major football stadium was at old traffords. And guess what… United played ! Also Gary Neville played for ManU , that guy was the best right-back of his generation. Dont care if you are a City or United fan… that statement stands !

Cheers

Path/Toby

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Path.

Katherinee

Hey Tobias, thanks for applying to the MMM. I’ll have a chat with the other officer by tonight and let you know how it goes!

Path
    Participant

Of course of course. No need to hurry.

Druwd

Hey path – application accepted.

I look forward to raiding with you – just be careful not to damage whore toooo much!!

Druwd

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.